Welcome to the Yessiey Ads website at ads.yessiey.com (the “Site”). The following terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) govern your use of this Site. Please read them carefully before proceeding. By accessing or using this Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all these Terms, do not access or use this Site.
- Our Service Yessiey Ads provides an online platform that allows users (“Members”) to post and view classified ads. We simply provide the technology and forum for Members to interact – we are not involved in the actual transactions between Members. As a Member, you agree to use our Site and Service only for legitimate purposes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you breach these Terms or misuse the Service.
- Eligibility You must be at least 18 years old to register and use this Site. By registering, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and that all the information you submit is truthful and accurate.
- Content You Submit You are solely responsible for the content (“Content”) you publish or submit (“Submit”) to the Site. You agree not to Submit any Content that is unlawful or violates any third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights and privacy rights). You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, and publicly display any Content you Submit for the purpose of operating the Site and Service.
- Monitoring We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to monitor transactions and Content that occur through the Site. However, we have no obligation to monitor, police, edit, or remove any Content or transaction, even where such Content or transaction violates these Terms.
- Termination We may suspend or terminate your access to the Site at any time for any reason, including breach of these Terms. You may delete your account at any time. Upon deletion, all your information will be removed from the active database. However, third parties may retain archived copies of your information.
- Disclaimer of Warranties This Service and all information provided on it are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. We hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, regarding this Site and Service including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability
We are not liable for any damages arising from use of this Site or Service, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This includes direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, and punitive damages.
- Modifications We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time by posting updated Terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed exclusively by the internal laws of [Your State], without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Site shall be brought exclusively in federal or state courts located in [Your County], [Your State]. You consent to personal jurisdiction in such courts and waive any claim that such courts constitute an inconvenient forum.