Effective date: November 23, 2023
- Information We Collect We only collect information that helps us operate and market our Site and Services. The types of information we may collect include:
Account Information: We collect information such as your name, email address, and other contact details when you register for an account. We use this information to operate our Site, identify you, provide Services to you, and communicate with you.
Transaction Information: If you purchase any paid Services on our Site, we will collect pertinent financial and account information such as your payment method and subscription details. This allows us to provide purchased Services and complete transactions.
Usage Information: We collect information about your interactions with the Site such as access dates and times, pages viewed, links clicked, files downloaded, and referring website addresses. This information lets us understand Site activity and customize the user experience.
Communications: When you contact us directly by email or otherwise, we collect information about the communication and may track ongoing communications for quality assurance purposes.
- How We Use Information We use information about you solely for the purpose of operating our Site and Services. For example we may use information:
- To provide Services you have requested
- To customize your user experience
- To improve Site performance and optimize our Services
- To notify you about changes or updates to our Site
- For Site analytics and marketing purposes
- To detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security issues, and illegal activity
- To comply with legal obligations
- Information We Share We do not share personal information about you with third parties unless you have specifically authorized the disclosure, or the third party is an agent helping us operate our Site or process transactions you have requested. We require such agents to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Data Security We employ security safeguards designed to protect personal data and keep it confidential. However, no system can be guaranteed 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you provide to us. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Site over networks that we do not control.
- Privacy of Children This Site does not target or collect personal data from persons under 18 years of age. If we discover we have collected data from a child in violation of COPPA requirements, we will delete such information immediately.
Email: [email protected]